John H. Morehouse, the founder of Mesa Pest Control, moved to Mesa, Arizona from chilly Indiana in hope of some warmer weather. Previously John had a Pest Control in Indiana called Valpo Pest Control which then became Mesa Pest Control after the move to Arizona. Mesa Pest Control was established in 1956 until the spring of 1968 when it became Pied Piper Pest Control after being bought by John H. Morehouse's son, John B. Morehouse. John B. Morehouse then went on to run the company until the summer of 92' when Johns 2 sons, Ian and Chris Morehouse, became the sole proprietors of Pied Piper. To this day Chris Morehouse runs and owns Pied Piper after being passed down through 3 generations.